Porterville Unified School District students will have the skills and knowledge to be prepared for college and career and to make a positive impact in a dynamic global society.
The mission of PUSD is to provide students a dynamic, engaging and effective educational experience that prepares them with the skills to be productive citizens in a global society.
Expected Graduate Outcomes:
As a result, all students will develop and demonstrate:
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Cultural awareness and the ability to collaborate with diverse groups
- Technical skills in digital media applications and information management
- Effective communication skills of listening, speaking and writing
- Creativity and innovation
- Leadership, self-management and organizational skills obtained through real world applications and community involvement
- Adaptability, responsibility and ethical behaviors
- The ability to navigate the global world of work and further their education.